Warpath Excerpt

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
      Psi Phi has posted an excerpt from next months DS9
      post-finale novel, WARPATH by David Mack:

      http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/excerpt/1416507752.html

      Jackie
    • Judy Dague
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2006
        Does this mean no more DS9 books? I hope not! Judy

        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2006
          >Does this mean no more DS9 books? I hope not! Judy

          Why would you think that??????

          www.DeCandido.net
          kradical.livejournal.com

          "Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk."
          ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"
        • mxpalmieri
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 6, 2006
            --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Keith R.A. DeCandido" <krad@...> wrote:

            > >Does this mean no more DS9 books? I hope not! Judy
            >
            > Why would you think that??????

            What's funny is that at least one person asks that question every time a new book is
            released. :)

            Marco
          • Ian McFarlane
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2006
              Well heck, with only one a year these days, I can see why. ;->

              But seriously, if that one a year is dream people like David Mack, I'll
              take it!!

              > >Does this mean no more DS9 books? I hope not! Judy
              >
              > Why would you think that??????

              What's funny is that at least one person asks that question every time a
              new book is
              released. :)

              Marco

              Yahoo! Groups Links