RE: [Star Trek Books] Attention Star Trek Authors

  • David Weinell
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 9 9:59 AM
      Hey thanks Jim, isnt Greenberger on this chat group. and how can my buddy ready Peter David do you know

      Jim Durdan <jdurdan@...> wrote: I believe at this time TokoyoPop has the rights to do a Trek comic
      celebrating the 40th anniversary, unfortunately it's going to be in the
      god awful manga style. I think there is a connection between TP and
      Marvel if I am not mistaken.

      The people in the know on this would be Peter David (who is doing work
      for Marvel now), and Robert Greenberger, who use to work for DC Comics.

      Jim Durdan

      Fantasy science fiction Science fiction books Science fiction book club Science fiction magazine Science fiction novel Writing science fiction

      Thanks
      David

    • Rob Shimer
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 12 12:20 AM
        y'all took my joke. I was going to use CSI: Bajor. Wait I got it.
        Voyager finds the Robinsons from Lost in Space. CBS passed on ST so
        they could run Lost in Space.
        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, April Payne
        <april_anastasia@...> wrote:

        > Oh, now *that* image is priceless. LOL
        >
        > april
        >
        > Jim Durdan <jdurdan@...> wrote:
        > LOL April,
        >
        > I know but the Illuminati image is what got me to chuckle. The big
        CBS