Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Need Some Info Please -> bloodletter comments

  • AKINSSR@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2006
      I knew "Bloodletter" wasn't a novelization of an ep but the similarity to
      "Past Prologue" confused me cause at first I thought "well what else could it
      be" but nothing in the book indicated it was a novelization and obviously it
      wasn't. I said "several" eps but yes - "Past Prologue" is the only one with the
      similarities. At that point I was just frustrated from thinking there was
      more than one ep involved and I'd looked through my DS9 companion several times
      and then I kept wondering if I'd imagined it all!!! Anyway - as to
      recurring plot lines - certain themes do tend to run through the Trek incarnations. I
      never watched "Voyager" much so I can't really comment on that series' eps,
      but "Similitude" is one of my favorite "Enterprise" eps for sure - marvelous
      acting. Well - anyway my confusion is all cleared up! Reesa