Re: [Star Trek Books] Happy New Year

  • Kathleen Morey
    Message 1 of 88 , Jan 4, 2006
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Many blessings for 2006!! Kat

      April Payne <april_anastasia@...> wrote: Welcome back, Jackie!

      april

      Jackie <msferengi@...> wrote:
      Happy New Year everyone! We've been visiting my folks for the
      holidays (no computer at my parents house) and just got back very late
      last night. Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and got something
      good to read :)

      It'll take me a day or two to work my way through all the emails that
      have built up and get caught up on the recent posts and discussions
      but I just wanted to send a quick note to say I'm back.

      Fantasy science fiction Science fiction books Science fiction book club Science fiction magazine Science fiction novel Writing science fiction

    • Kathleen Morey