Fwd: [Star Trek Books] Enterprise Novels

  • AKINSSR@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      I've read all the "Enterprise" novels and I must say none of them really set
      the woods on fire for me but I would agree with Jackie that the "Daedelus"
      storyline is about the best. Reesa

    • Ian McFarlane
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        I actually think that all of the Enterprise novels were good. The Dave
        Stern ones "What Price Honor" and the Daedalus ones were the best. There
        was another one called Surak's Soul that wasn't too bad either in my
        opinion.