[Star Trek Books] Re: Vanguard

  • mxpalmieri
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2005
      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Fernando Higa
      <ferhiga@y...> wrote:

      > For when is scheduled the next book on the Vanguard?
      >
      > Best regards
      > Fernando

      SUMMON THE THUNDER by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore
      will be published in July, 2006.

      Marco
    • infinitydogalpha
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- Fernando Higa <ferhiga@y...> wrote:

        > I just finished Harbinger by David Mack, it was really
        > a fun reading. And it is good to have new adventures
        > by the original Enterprise plus the inside stories in
        > a starbase.

        Thanks, Fernando! Glad you enjoyed it.

        Best,
        David Mack
      • Fernando Higa
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 2, 2005
          Hi:

          As I said, it was a fun read. I liked the part when
          Scotty went to meet the Orion's "merchant".

          And a great list this is, where I can write about Star
          Trek books and be replied by the editor and the writer
          himself. Keep up the good work!

          I am finishing Articles of the Federation right now
          and when the president of the Federation is working,
          sometimes I have the feeling of reading about The West
          Wing. Big fan of that TV show also. What's next?

          Take care
          Fernando

          --- infinitydogalpha <infinitydogalpha@...>
          wrote:

          > --- Fernando Higa <ferhiga@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just finished Harbinger by David Mack, it was
          > really
          > > a fun reading. And it is good to have new
          > adventures
          > > by the original Enterprise plus the inside stories
          > in
          > > a starbase.
          >
          > Thanks, Fernando! Glad you enjoyed it.
          >
          > Best,
          > David Mack

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Fernando Higa
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 2, 2005
            Thank you Marco, I'll keep an eye on that one.

            Take care
            Fernando

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs