upcoming stuff (1 of 2)

  • albeshiloh
    Message 1 of 3926 , Apr 14, 2001
      Thought I'd post an "upcoming books" list of
      what's coming from the TREK world in the next few
      months. This includes novels, "nonfiction" books, and
      eBooks published by Pocket and comic books published by
      WildStorm. This is all subject to change at the drop of a
      phaser (well, except for the stuff listed "On sale now,"
      as that's all in stores at this point). Also stuff
      may be added later on (e.g., I know WildStorm is
      planning another trade paperback for the fall, but details
      haven't been announced yet):<br><br>On sale
      now:<br><br>TNG: THE GENESIS WAVE Book 2 by John Vornholt
      (hardcover)<br>THE DEFINITIVE STAR TREK TRIVIA BOOK Volume 2 by Jill
      Sherwin (trade paperback)<br>TNG: THE GENESIS WAVE Book 1
      by John Vornholt (paperback reprint of 2000
      hardcover)<br>PRESERVER by William Shatner, with Judith & Garfield
      Reeves-Stevens (paperback reprint of 2000 hardcover)<br>OTHER
      REALITIES by Peter David, Robert Ingersoll, Tony Isabella,
      K.W. Jeter, Mike Collins, Toby Cypress, Aaron
      Lopresti, et al (comic book trade paperback)<br>SCE:
      INTERPHASE Book 2 by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
      (eBook)<br>TNG: THE GENESIS WAVE Book 2 by John Vornholt, read by
      in May:<br><br>STRANGE NEW WORLDS IV, ed. by Dean
      Wesley Smith, with John J. Ordover & Paula M. Block
      (trade paperback)<br>DS9: AVATAR Book 1 by S.D. Perry
      (paperback)<br>DS9: AVATAR Book 2 by S.D. Perry
      (paperback)<br>TNG/DS9: DIVIDED WE FALL #1 by John J. Ordover, David
      Mack, Andrew Curtis, et al (comic
      Andy Mangels & Michael Martin (paperback)<br>VOY:
      SECTION 31: SHADOW by Dean Wesley Smith & Kristine
      Kathryn Rusch (paperback)<br>TNG/DS9: DIVIDED WE FALL #2
      by John J. Ordover, David Mack, Andrew Curtis, et al
      July:<br><br>TOS: THE EUGENICS WARS: THE RISE AND FALL OF KHAN
      NOONIEN SINGH Book 1 by Greg Cox (hardcover)<br>VOY:
      ENDGAME by Diane Carey, with Christie Golden (trade
      paperback)<br>TOS: SECTION 31: CLOAK by S.D. Perry
      (paperback)<br>DS9: SECTION 31: ABYSS by David Weddle & Jeffrey Lang
      (paperback)<br>SCE: COLD FUSION by Keith R.A. DeCandido
      (eBook)<br>TNG/DS9: DIVIDED WE FALL #3 by John J. Ordover, David
      Mack, Andrew Curtis, et al (comic book)<br>TOS: THE
      EUGENICS WARS: THE RISE AND FALL OF KHAN NOONIEN SINGH
      Book 1 by Greg Cox, read by Anthony Stewart Head
      (audiobook)<br><br>(continued next post)
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002