Sci-Fi author's debut novel is published

  • WingsoftheValiant
    Message 1 of 3926 , Apr 13, 2001
      My name is Mark Edward Jones. I'm the author of
      "Wings of the Valiant", ISBN 0-595-16941-4, an epic,
      science fiction, adventure novel that's just been
      released. This is my debut novel and the first in a new
      series. Currently, I'm working on two sequels with two
      more in the planning stages.<br><br>On April 7th,
      2001, I joined over 150 other authors at the Southern
      Kentucky Festival of Books event in Bowling Green, KY. My
      attendance at this literary and cultural affari was a
      success and now I'm scheduling other booksigning
      appearances for the coming months. Each of these are
      tentative dates:<br><br>April 28, 2001 - Books-A-Million
      (Clarksville, TN)<br><br>May 12, 2001 - Books-A-Million
      (Owensboro, KY) & Books-A-Million (Evansville,
      IN)<br><br>July 7, 2001 - Books-A-Million (Nashville,
      TN)<br><br>August, 2001 - Hawley-Cooke Booksellers (Louisville,
      KY)<br><br>October 12-14, 2001 - Southern Festival of Books
      (Nashville, TN)<br><br>November 17, 2001 - Kentucky Book Fair
      (Frankfort, KY)<br><br>Additional dates will be added as well
      as possible changes occuring in the coming months.
      For detailed updates, go to my
      read is science fiction, fantasy, adventure
      novels...especially Star Trek & Star Wars series novels.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002