Re: Old Star Trek Book

  • YoungTrek
    Message 1 of 3926 , Mar 31, 2001
      Just keep in mind that ALL of the original
      1970s-1980s Bantam Star Trek books have been rereleased over
      the years (some of them several times). It may or may
      not be an original first print (which I assume the
      price guide was reporting on).<br><br>Also, I have
      never really seen much correlation between what pricing
      guides say and how much Star Trek books are sold for
      (how much sellers are willing to part with them for OR
      how much buyers are willing to spend). I think it
      must be because the market is not as organized or as
      large as the more structured comic book
      market.<br><br>David Young
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002