Re: Best Destiny

  • AKINSSR@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      I guess I missed something but what will "Best Destiny" be about since it's
      been mentioned in the posts about Shatner's book plans? Thanks, Reesa

    • April Payne
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        Best Destiny was published ages ago. I've yet to read it, but to the best of my knowledge, it focuses on James Kirk's father.

        april

        AKINSSR@... wrote:
        I guess I missed something but what will "Best Destiny" be about since it's
        been mentioned in the posts about Shatner's book plans? Thanks, Reesa

        Science fiction books Science fiction book publisher Trek Science fiction book club Science fiction book store Mass market paperback

        april

        "I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once!"