SNW Hints Part Three

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2005
      The third part of the SciFi Pulse article on writing
      for the Strange New Worlds contest is now available
      at:

      http://scifipulse.net/Trek_ArchiveII/August2005/SNWPT3.html

      Jackie
    • paul_t03
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 10:23 PM
        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Bundy <msferengi@y...>
        wrote:
        > The third part of the SciFi Pulse article on writing
        > for the Strange New Worlds contest is now available
        > at:
        >
        > http://scifipulse.net/Trek_ArchiveII/August2005/SNWPT3.html
        >
        > Jackie

        Seems I was the last person to hear about when this interview went
        online! :)

        Paul C. TSeng