Re: [Star Trek Books] More Trek Book News From Shore Leave

    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31, 2005
      --- royboogie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I am so
      > far behind in the SCE Books since, I only have the
      > paperbacks. How will
      > I remedy this situation...get a palm or e-book
      > reader. I love to be
      > current.

      If you are seriously thinking of getting something
      hand held to read eBooks with, I'd recommend against
      getting a device that is strictly an eBook reader.

      You're better off with a Palm or Pocket PC device.
      You can download the reader for free if your device
      doesn't come preinstalled with a reader (most do but
      it's Microsoft reader). Personally I love the Palm
      (aka eReader) reader program myself.

      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 31, 2005