Re: [Star Trek Books] Shore Leave Hotel

  • daytonward
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 1:31 PM
      <<If anyone is attending Shore Leave in July at the Hunt Valley Inn and
      needs a room at the hotel we have an extra. I always book two rooms since
      the hotel fills up fast and I'm never sure until around now how many from my
      family will be attending.>>

      Does this mean you're coming? I know you said you weren't sure earlier in
      the year.

      If so, EXCELLENT! Looking forward to seeing you again! :)

      -- Dayton
      http://www.daytonward.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31 3:54 PM
        --- daytonward <daytonward@...> wrote:
        > <<If anyone is attending Shore Leave in July at the
        > Hunt Valley Inn and
        > needs a room at the hotel we have an extra. I
        > always book two rooms since
        > the hotel fills up fast and I'm never sure until
        > around now how many from my
        > family will be attending.>>
        >
        > Does this mean you're coming? I know you said you
        > weren't sure earlier in
        > the year.
        >
        > If so, EXCELLENT! Looking forward to seeing you
        > again! :)

        Yep I'm coming, booked our flights last week. Adam's
        joining me again, he had a blast last year and my
        daughter is coming as well. God help you all, there
        will be three of us ;)

        Jackie
      • Nicole Bolton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          Hi all: if anyone has questions about Maryland (i.e. Shore Leave) I live about 30mins from it and know the area well:) I am trying to go pending other obligations
          Nicole