SCE #51 LOST TIME available for download

  • Jackie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      SCE #51: Lost Time by Ilsa J. Bick is now available for download in all
      three eBook formats. For some reason the S&S site doesn't have Lost
      Time yet but if you prefer to buy from them keep checking their site.

      Microsoft:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009HLAJY/albeshilohinc/103-
      7789648-5683854

      Adobe:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009HJ72Q/albeshilohinc/103-
      7789648-5683854

      Palm (ereader):
      http://www.ereader.com/product/detail/19132

      Like the previous SCE story #50 Malefictorum by Terri Osborne, this
      Lost Time takes the reader back to DS9. I haven't read Malefictorum or
      Lost Time yet, I got a bit behind and just finished #49 Small World.
      Anyone read either Malefictorum or Lost Time yet?

      Jackie
    • David Young
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2005