Re: Classic Debate

  • MsFerengi
    Message 1 of 3926 , Mar 5, 2001
      Trekkie vs. Trekker. My personal opinion is that
      it does not matter. The basicly mean the same thing.
      A Star Trek Fan. Trekkie does have some negative
      conatations I'll admit. But then anyone who would think any
      less of someone because of something they enjoy is not
      worth worrying about.<br><br>Interestingly enough
      Trekkie is a real word. Definition "a Star Trek Fan" in
      the dictionary. I know many people prefer one term or
      the other, for a variety of reasons. I say Trekkie
      out of habit. Sometimes people take exception to that
      and insist on Trekker. No problem. If it means that
      much to them, I'll call them whatever they like.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002