Re: Maximum Warp 1&2

  • MsFerengi
    Message 1 of 3926 , Feb 28, 2001
      Paperback. I'm halfway through book 2. At first
      upon starting book 1 I was initially disconcerted by
      all the jumping around in the story. But once I
      settled in with it, the story took off. Enjoying it so
      far. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. And
      if you enjoy Spock you are in for a treat.
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002