Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Food for thought... (OT) ("Favorites" polls)/ O.T. ENT.

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 3, 2005
      FYI: A buddy of mine E-mailed UPN & was told that ENT is indeed finished & no amt. of Fan protest/letter writing, etc. will change that fact. They did seem to suggest that the door may be open a crack or 2 for another ST series down the Road.
      Live long!
      Don H.
      asyle <asyle5@...> wrote:
      lol, sounds like me and my guy, only I'm the one that
      converted him! (he was an avid star wars fan)....we
      have all the tos and tgn episodes and movies and the
      big debate in our house is who gets to pick what we
      watch. our 2 year old daughter does the cutest "star
      trek dance" to the theme music and I think one of the
      coolest things is hearing the was a 2 year old talk
      about spock (she pronounces things like T'pow)....the
      only thing is he doesn't read trek, his line of
      reasoning is that I tell him about the books any way
      and I have to point out that that didn't stop him from
      watching them....he'll come around though, resistance
      is futile!
      I do have to agree though that I don't see the point
      in bashing one show over another....IDIC and all that

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT