Hoshi Novel??

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      I seem to remember someone mentioning a proposed
      ENTERPRISE novel that would focus on Hoshi.

      Is that still in the pipeline? If so who will be
      writing it?

      Thanks in advance,
      Jackie
    • mxpalmieri
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        Yes, it's still in the pipeline, and it's by Dave Stern.

        Marco

        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Bundy

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          --- mxpalmieri <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Which leads to the next obvious question which I know
          will probably make you grind your teeth, but here goes
          ;)

          Does it seem likely at this point that the book will
          be out in 2005 or 2006? Or is it still in the
          approval stages?

          Jackie

          > Yes, it's still in the pipeline, and it's by Dave
          > Stern.
          >
          > Marco
          >
          > --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Bundy
          > <msferengi@y...> wrote:
          > > I seem to remember someone mentioning a proposed
          > > ENTERPRISE novel that would focus on Hoshi.
          > >
          > > Is that still in the pipeline? If so who will be
          > > writing it?
        • mxpalmieri
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
            December, '05.