RE: [Star Trek Books] Worlds of DS9: Ferenginar

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2005
      I know what you mean, Jackie, the Librarian here hates to see me comming on one hand & Glad to see me on the other for Circulation purposes. They can't keep up with me so I have to use 2 libraries, the other being the regional 1 in Bangor, Maine & Interlibrary Loan every once in a coons age. I also have a book going here by Richard Adams called Traveller about the Civil War as told By Confed. Gen. R. E. Lee's Hoss & another in my jacket pocket about an art theft post WW II ( too lazy to get up & Give you title & author). Reading a Catherine Ansaro Novel @ home called Last Hawk that I got over to Bangor last Fri. along with 9 other assorted Sc-Fi/ Fantasy novels. I'm one of these people who has learned to do read, watch TV, & copy the Public Safety Traffic on my Radio Scanner. Don't know how I do it,I just do.
      Got To run. Catch up to you guys Wed. after the storm goes up to N. S. Can. & bugs them for awhile.
      Don H.

      Jackie Bundy <msferengi@...> wrote:

      --- Ian McFarlane <mackiedoo@...> wrote:

      > Yes, it came in the mail last Thursday or Friday.
      > I'll start on that
      > once I'm done with the 3rd Worlds of DS9 book.
      >
      > Once again Jackie, you read ravenously. I read at
      > the same pace that
      > stew simmers. The material lasts longer that way.
      > ;->

      Can't help it :) I'm not a speed reader or anything,
      I just read so much and have done so all my life that
      I read very quickly.

      Especially when a story really grabs me. Then the
      what little self-control I have goes out the window
      and I just devour the story.

      Jackie

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Daniel Berry
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1 1:27 PM
        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, don hallenbeck
        <photoman_flash@y...> wrote:
        > The Librarian here hates to see me comming on one hand & Glad to
        see me on the other for Circulation purposes. They can't keep up
        with me so I have to use 2 libraries, the other being the regional 1
        in Bangor, Maine & Interlibrary Loan every once in a coons age.

        There are three libraries in my town, and none of them carry *any*
        Trek books whatsoever. :-(