Book releases

  • Rob Shimer (Shy-mer)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      I ordered a two books from Books a Million. Two weeks passed and no
      phone call. I went down there. Neither of them were behind the desk .
      copies of the "War/Peace," book was on shelf. The computer said the
      Voyager book was not found in the warehouse. I was BAM becauce it is
      close to my house and the discount card is only $10.00. Is anyone
      else having trouble with their books store?