Re: NEWS

  • Jerry L Seward
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2004
      Don't forget DOCTOR WHO. Keith conquered that one, too.

      --

      On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:35:56 -0600 "Tracy Stegers"
      <tracystegers@...> writes:
      > (Congrats Keith! One by one, you're gradually conqueroring them
      > all: "Buffy", "Angel", "Star Trek", "Farscape", "Andromeda".
      > Now "Firefly"/"Serenity". What's
      > next? "Enterprise"? "Stargate"? "Smallville"? SCI-
      > FI's "Battlestar Galactica"? I know you must have your strategy for
      > ultimately conqueroring the entire sci-fi TV universe already all
      > planned out.)

      Andromeda....I'm just getting into Andromeda....
      How many Andromeda books has Keith written? What are the titles?

      Tracy Stegers
      aka: Jadzia Jaxx

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2004
        Say, Mr. KRAD, Sir, You did a Dr. Who novel? What was the title? I want to see if I can get it from another library as the 2 in my neck of the deep woods don't have Dr. Who novels(in fact they bareley have any Star Trek Novels.). as for your next "world" to conquer, May I suggest you try your hand at some punny fiction w/ the Great Ogre, Piers Anthony & his Punny Xanth Series that seem to be set in an Alt. Fla.?
        73's
        Don H.
        May All your Xmas's be Green!

        <tracystegers@...> writes:
        > (Congrats Keith! One by one, you're gradually conqueroring them
        > all: "Buffy", "Angel", "Star Trek", "Farscape", "Andromeda".
        > Now "Firefly"/"Serenity". What's
        > next? "Enterprise"? "Stargate"? "Smallville"? SCI-
        > FI's "Battlestar Galactica"? I know you must have your strategy for
        > ultimately conqueroring the entire sci-fi TV universe already all
        > planned out.)

        Andromeda....I'm just getting into Andromeda....
        How many Andromeda books has Keith written? What are the titles?

        Tracy Stegers
        aka: Jadzia Jaxx

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Rob Shimer (Shy-mer)
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2004
          Punny Series? Never heard of it. How about "Firefly?"
          --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, don hallenbeck
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2004
            >Say, Mr. KRAD, Sir, You did a Dr. Who novel? What was the title? I want
            >to see if I can get it from another library as the 2 in my neck of the
            >deep woods don't have Dr. Who novels(in fact they bareley have any Star
            >Trek Novels.).

            In fact, I have not done any DOCTOR WHO novels. I have, however, written
            two DOCTOR WHO short stories, both of which are sadly out of print at this
            point. The first, "UNITed We Fall," was for the anthology DECALOG 3:
            CONSEQUENCES, and featured the Tom Baker Doctor and the Brigadier. The
            second was for the charity anthology MISSING PIECES, was entitled
            "Raymond's Room," took place in Key West, Florida, and featured the Peter
            Davison Doctor, Tegan, and Nyssa.

            DeCandido.net | AlbeShiloh.com
            www.livejournal.com/~kradical

            "Thanksgiving: when everyone in Britain gives thanks for our ancestors
            having sent all the religious freaks to America."
            ---Warren Ellis, 24 November 2004
          • (no author)
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 30, 2004
              Wil wasn't hitting on her. The show's producers blew it out of
              context. Wil Wheaton addressed this on his website at
              http://www.wilwheaton.net/faq.php and mentioned that everything between him
              and Roxann Dawson is ok.

              Wil runs this website himself and has a daily blog. I've learned a lot
              about him from reading this.

              -=/\=-
              Carl Stark (ID/TI-4247)
              Email: TardisCaptain@...
              Email: CaptCStark@...
              AIM Username: CaptCStark
              Web Site: http://beam.to/readyroom
              "Our only influence is by example." Captain Picard- Half a Life, Stardate:
              44805.3

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
                Rob by punny I mean the series is full of puns, like a literal shoe tree(a tree that grows shoes), a boot rear barrel(Kicks you in the caboose, a pun of root beer), a blanket bush(one that grows blankets), Centurs, Griffens, Harpies, gargolyles, ghosts,dragons,Com Puter(a evil machine),The Muses, a pea can, etc. Its a good series, once you start it you'll laugh your socks off & go back for more. There are some 20+ books in a series that was intended to be only a trilogy. I think the latest is CUBE ROOT. It begins with the book titled A SPELL FOR CHAMELEON.
                Try It.
                See Ya!
                Don H.
                Re: Firefly: Never Heard of it.