Re: [Star Trek Books] A round of applause for...

  • Terri Osborne
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Keith R.A. DeCandido"
      > SPOILER FOR A TIME FOR WAR, A TIME FOR PEACE...
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > \
      > Terri was the one who suggested that Alexander be Worf's replacement as
      > Federation ambassador to the Klingon Empire.

      Okay, I've tried to post this three times today, and it hasn't shown
      up. So, here goes.

      When Keith was trying to figure out who would be a good replacement
      for Worf as ambassador, he asked if I had any thoughts or suggestions.
      I basically thought there weren't too many candidates out there more
      familiar with the concept than Alexander. Heaven knows his mother was
      familiar with the position, and his father certainly is familiar with
      the job. He seemed a pretty logical choice, and was one that I didn't
      think a lot of people would see coming. :)

      Terri

      "We the people are the rightful master of both Congress and the courts
      - not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who
      pervert the Constitution."
      ---Abraham Lincoln

      "At some point the Iraqis will get tired of getting killed and we'll
      have enough of the Iraqi security forces that they can take over
      responsibility for governing that country"--Donald Rumsfeld, USA
      Today,
      http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/news/20040916/1a_iraqcover16x.art.htm?POE=click-refer