Re: [Star Trek Books] Object in Night Sky

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Nothing Up here in Maine, Adm. Riker, Of course something as mundane as that would be overshadowed in the news by the goings on in NYC @ the RNC. Glad I'm not there as from what I hear on WCBS, it sounds like even more of a zoo than normal.
      The Flash

      admiralriker_jay <admiralriker_jay@...> wrote:
      Hi guys, it has been a while since I signed in, but I just wanted to
      ask anyone if they had heard any news about two very large splotches
      in the Sky tonight. I live in Vermont, 45 degrees north. Objects
      were in the North Western Sky and resembled two distant looking
      comets. Rising near full moon began to wash out the effect of their
      brightness....anybody hear anything about this?

      Jason

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT