Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: DS9 Character Images

  • David Fernau, N7AAO
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 6, 2004
      Let me guess, it will be answered in an upcoming book by David R. George III? :D

      "David R. George III" <davidrgeorgeiii@...> wrote:Roy wrote:

      >> That brings an idea...I wonder how the Founders procreate.
      <<

      Kind of an interesting question, huh?

      Regards,
      David

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 6, 2004
        --- "David R. George III"
        <davidrgeorgeiii@...> wrote:

        > Roy wrote:
        >
        > >> That brings an idea...I wonder how the Founders
        > procreate.
        > <<
        >
        > Kind of an interesting question, huh?

        Well David, maybe you'll tell us :)

        Jackie
      • mxpalmieri
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 6, 2004
          <wanders in, whistling nonchalantly, accidentally drops a link>

          http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/X000000203.html

          <continues to whistle, moves off...>

          --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Bundy
          <msferengi@y...> wrote:

          > --- "David R. George III"
          > <davidrgeorgeiii@e...> wrote:

          > > procreate.
          > > <<
          > >
          > > Kind of an interesting question, huh?
          >
          > Well David, maybe you'll tell us :)
          >
          > Jackie
        • Staci Hapdock
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 6, 2004
            Oh, Marco - you dropped.....

            er, never mind.

            <msferengi@y...> wrote:

            > --- "David R. George III"
            > <davidrgeorgeiii@e...> wrote:

            > > procreate.
            > > <<
            > >
            > > Kind of an interesting question, huh?
            >
            > Well David, maybe you'll tell us :)
            >
            > Jackie

          • David Fernau, N7AAO
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 6, 2004
              Let me guess, Whistler, it will be explained in that thar book? :)

              mxpalmieri <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:<wanders in, whistling nonchalantly, accidentally drops a link>

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 6, 2004
                Jackie Bundy wrote about Founder procreation:

                >> Well David, maybe you'll tell us :) <<

                Who? Me? You talkin' ta me?