Re: [Star Trek Books] OT: This parody film is amazing

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2004
      --- Fernando Higa <ferhiga@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the link Jackie. The trailers are
      > amazing,
      > the ships have incredible, they have must spent a
      > lot
      > of time rendering. And even though the film would be
      > in finnish, they have subtitles in english.

      I got a big kick out of some of the translations :)

      Jackie
    • Judy Dague
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2004
        While I have to admit that the sets, FX, etc., are great, not only
        am I a Trekker, I am also a Babylonian (or whatever Babylon 5 fans
        call themselves) and I do not know if I would want to see it or not
        as I would be partial to both sides! Judy

        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Fernando Higa <ferhiga@y...>