Re: Diplomatic Implausbilty

  • albeshiloh
    Message 1 of 3926 , Jan 31, 2001
      imacmike said: "Finished Keith's book last night
      and it was GREAT!"<br><br>I say: Thank
      the GORKON and Worf."<br><br>I say: You'll be happy
      to know that the Gorkon crew will be returning in
      Book 2 of my duology THE BRAVE & THE BOLD, which will
      be published in May 2002. (I know, it's a long wait,
      but I haven't even started writing the fershlugginer
      Keith, if you are listening, thanks for a great
      read!"<br><br>I am listening, and you're
      DeCandido<br>keith@...<br>www.decandido.net
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002