Re: [Star Trek Books] Welcome

  • kvaadk
    Message 1 of 98 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, swtiger86@a... wrote:
      > Hey! Sorry I'm a little late, my work day just got longer. Am I
      related to
      > M'Ress? Lol...it's a thought...

      Okay, now that we've sorted out who doesn't read the New Frontier
      series: What do you read, Tiger? Besides this board.

      Also, as the unofficial cheerleader for Strange New Worlds, do you
      write?

      (I'm sure other folks will chime in with their preferences as this
      ball gets rolling.)

      -- KeVin

      PS: Person from last week's chat who said they didn't know who I was
      because they'd never seen me post, please note who made this post.
      Thank you.
    • AKINSSR@AOL.COM
      Message 98 of 98 , Dec 14, 2006
        Hello Sara, welcome to our group!! So what are some of your favorite Trek
        books?? Reesa