Glenn Greenberg Interview

  • msferengi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
      Trek Web has an interview with Glenn Greenberg who wrote the STAR
      TREK UNTOLD VOYAGES comics and has an upcoming SCE story THE ART OF
      THE DEAL coming up.

      http://trekweb.com/articles/2004/05/31/40bbf4b15f817.shtml

      Jackie
    • David Fernau
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
        "Art of the Deal"... sounds like there's going to be Ferengi in that one!

        msferengi@... wrote:Trek Web has an interview with Glenn Greenberg who wrote the STAR
        TREK UNTOLD VOYAGES comics and has an upcoming SCE story THE ART OF
        THE DEAL coming up.

        http://trekweb.com/articles/2004/05/31/40bbf4b15f817.shtml

        Jackie

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
          >"Art of the Deal"... sounds like there's going to be Ferengi in that one!

          Nope. <grin>

          Keith R.A. DeCandido
          Albé-Shiloh Inc.
          keith@...
          DeCandido.net | AlbeShiloh.com

          "I was asked about STAR TREK writer Keith DeCandido, and what I think of
          the fact that CINESCAPE referred to him as 'the second coming of Peter
          David.' Second coming? I didn't even know I'd left. I respond that I prefer
          to think of myself as 'the first coming of Keith DeCandido,' which I admit
          sounds vaguely pornographic, but what can you do?"
          ---Peter David, "But I Digress...," COMICS BUYER'S GUIDE, 28 May 2004
        • David Fernau
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
            No Ferengi? Not even Nog?

            "Keith R.A. DeCandido" <krad@...> wrote:
            >"Art of the Deal"... sounds like there's going to be Ferengi in that one!

            Nope. <grin>

            Keith R.A. DeCandido
            Alb�-Shiloh Inc.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2004
              >No Ferengi? Not even Nog?

              Nope.

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 5 4:29 PM
                I recently interviewed SCE author Glenn Greenberg for
                Trek Nation. The interview can be found at:

                http://www.treknation.com/interviews/glenngreenberg.shtml

                Jackie
              • msferengi@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 5 9:27 PM
                  --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Bundy <msferengi@y...>
                  wrote:
                  > I recently interviewed SCE author Glenn Greenberg for
                  > Trek Nation. The interview can be found at:
                  >
                  > http://www.treknation.com/interviews/glenngreenberg.shtml
                  >
                  > Jackie

                  Just learned that the server is down so if you try to access any
                  portion of trek nation or it's affiliates you'll get an error message.

                  Glenn's a very interesting guy and even if you don't read SCE I think
                  you'll find it informative so please check back periodically to see
                  if the site's back.

                  Thanks!