Re: OT: Keith's comics-related work

  • youngtrek@alltel.net
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2004
      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Keith R.A. DeCandido"
      <krad@i...> wrote:

      > >Not *exactly* correct, is that? I mean, Wildstorm is a subsidiary
      > >of DC, and DC published your ST:TNG: PERCHANCE TO DREAM limited
      > >series.
      >
      > Terri: You say that as though =Wildstorm= pitched PERCHANCE to
      =him=. :)

      > Keith: Yeah, but I pitched to them. <grin>

      In the quaint vernacular, "my bad" I suppose. (In my quest to look
      trivially knowledgeable (or is that knowledgeable in trivia?) I
      wasn't focusing on the "who pitched what to whom" portion of the
      question.) ;)

      David Young
      Cleveland, GA
      * Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
      * Just Read: Spider-Man Confidential ... The Purpose Driven Life
      (What else? Check out my homepage,
      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/8939/index.html) :)