Re: [Star Trek Books] Welcome

  • Kate Wi
    Message 1 of 98 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hi.
      Thanks for the welcome. I have been reading star trek books for about
      fifteen years of so. I have read almost all of them, except for about
      ten of them. It is hard for me to keep up because I like to read so many
      other authors as well and they are releasing new titles much more
      frequently than they used to years ago. My favorite trek writers are
      Peter David and Michael Jan Friedman. I like a lot of the older books
      the most. I look forward to being a part of this groups. Kate
    • AKINSSR@AOL.COM
      Message 98 of 98 , Dec 14, 2006
        Hello Sara, welcome to our group!! So what are some of your favorite Trek
        books?? Reesa