more DS9 updates

  • albeshiloh
    Message 1 of 3926 , Jan 1, 2001
      David Henderson has posted some more updates on
      the DS9 relaunch -- go to
      I have both been interviewed by LCARScom.net.
      There's a link to it from Psi Phi's what's new page
      DeCandido<br>author, SCE: FATAL ERROR, TNG: DIPLOMATIC IMPLAUSIBILITY
      (2/01), FARSCAPE: HOUSE OF CARDS (5/01), DS9: DEMONS OF
      AIR AND DARKNESS
      (9/01)<br>keith@...<br>www.decandido.net
      Message 3926 of 3926 , Jul 17, 2002