The Case of the Colonists Corpse

  • perkinsjanet
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
      by Tony Isabella & Bob Ingersoll - Does anyone know if there are
      plans for more books of this type? It kind of reminded me of Perry
      Mason books and was a fun read.
    • Judy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
        I am hoping so too, as it combinds two of my favorite types of books-
        -sci fi and mystery. Any chance for any more Dixon Hill books? Judy

        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "perkinsjanet"
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
          The Psi Phi Star Trek Book Database was updated
          yesterday with several new covers. The list of covers
          and all the direct links can be found at:

          http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/