OT: DRAGON*CON 2004

  • Jerry L Seward
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
      David--

      Hi!

      Recently added guests to DRAGON*CON in ATLANTA, GA include:
      ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL (THE DEAD ZONE), HARLAN ELLISON, PETER JURASIK
      (BABYLON 5), ALICE KRIGE (STAR TREK: FIRST CONTACT), and BRIAN STELFREEZE
      (BATMAN).

      They join such guests as MARGOT KIDDER (SUPERMAN), ROBERT ASPRIN
      (THIEVES WORLD), RICHARD HATCH (BATTLESTAR GALACTICA), DAVID CARRADINE
      (KUNG FU, DEATH RACE 2000, KILL BILL), MARK GODDARD (LOST IN SPACE),
      MARTA KRISTEN (LOST IN SPACE), PETER DAVID (STAR TREK: NEW FRONTIER,
      AQUAMAN, HULK), JOSEPH MICHAEL LINSNER (DAWN), JACKSON BOSTWICK
      (SHAZAM!), JODY LYNN NYE (TREATY AT DOONA), CARMINE INFANTINO, TODD
      McCAFFREY, and ANNE McCAFFREY.

      More guests to be announced soon!!

      For the complete guest list, go to: http://www.dragoncon.org

      DRAGON*CON 2004 is SEPTEMBER 3-6 in ATLANTA at the Hyatt Regency
      Atlanta and Atlanta Marriott Marquis.

      Jerry Seward

    • Judy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
        I would like to meet Robert Asprin. I love the Myth and Phule series
        of his! Judy

        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Jerry L Seward <Jerry457@j...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
          Read a couple of those novels too.
          The Flash

          wrote:
          > David--
          >
          > Hi!
          >
          > Recently added guests to DRAGON*CON in ATLANTA, GA include:
          > ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL (THE DEAD ZONE), HARLAN ELLISON, PETER JURASIK
          > (BABYLON 5), ALICE KRIGE (STAR TREK: FIRST CONTACT), and BRIAN
          STELFREEZE
          > (BATMAN).
          >
          > They join such guests as MARGOT KIDDER (SUPERMAN), ROBERT
          ASPRIN
          > (THIEVES WORLD), RICHARD HATCH (BATTLESTAR GALACTICA), DAVID
          CARRADINE
          > (KUNG FU, DEATH RACE 2000, KILL BILL), MARK GODDARD (LOST IN
          SPACE),
          > MARTA KRISTEN (LOST IN SPACE), PETER DAVID (STAR TREK: NEW
          FRONTIER,
          > AQUAMAN, HULK), JOSEPH MICHAEL LINSNER (DAWN), JACKSON BOSTWICK
          > (SHAZAM!), JODY LYNN NYE (TREATY AT DOONA), CARMINE INFANTINO, TODD
          > McCAFFREY, and ANNE McCAFFREY.
          >
          > More guests to be announced soon!!
          >
          > For the complete guest list, go to:
          http://www.dragoncon.org

          > DRAGON*CON 2004 is SEPTEMBER 3-6 in ATLANTA at the Hyatt
          Regency
          > Atlanta and Atlanta Marriott Marquis.
          >
          > Jerry Seward

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          var lrec_target="_top"; var lrec_URL = new Array(); lrec_URL[1] = "http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12crkungb/M=276465.4309739.5546025.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705983607:HM/EXP=1079096793/A=1854145/R=0/id=flashurl/SIG=11r3ikm62/*http://autos.yahoo.com?refsrc=onnetwork/ads/Q4/lrec/stock"; var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)"; var lrec_flashfile = 'http://us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_autos/lrec_stock.swf?clickTAG='+link+''; var lrec_altURL = "http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12crkungb/M=276465.4309739.5546025.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705983607:HM/EXP=1079096793/A=1854145/R=1/id=altimgurl/SIG=11r3ikm62/*http://autos.yahoo.com?refsrc=onnetwork/ads/Q4/lrec/stock"; var lrec_altimg = "http://us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_autos/lrec_stock.gif"; var lrec_width = 300; var lrec_height = 250;