Re: [Star Trek Books] Good Morning, please read

  • Tracy Stegers
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 10:45 AM
      Hey Yall,

      I just found a link that can help keep Enterprise on the air.

      http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archive2004/040227_poll.html

      I thought I would share it with you, and it would be great if we could all
      pass it around, at least to people that want to keep Trek. ;)

      Thanks,
      Jadzia Jaxx

      Hi, Judy, Jake 2.0 got Deleted by UPN for not makeing it in the ratings.
      According to most of what I've read in here & the article in TV guide a week
      or so ago, Enterprise is on the chopping block & the move to 9PM ET is
      supposedly a sign that its on the way out. We'll all have to wait & see what
      happens.
      Have Fun at the Dentist, Not!
      The Flash
    • Jim Durdan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 11:15 AM
        Here at Yahoo Groups is the Enterprise Project, dedicated to keeping
        Enterprise on the air. They have been very active and have an impressive
        track record. They have placed several full page ads in the Hollywood
        Reporter and have the ear of some of TPTB over at UPN and Paramount.

        Jim D