Good Morning

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hi Everyone-
      Sorry for missing the chat, but mom wanted to get some things ready
      for e-bay, and she started after we got home from church on Sunday,
      and by the time she was done, it was almost 7:45. I wanted to be
      there, but then seeing the posts, I really didn't miss anything. And
      also sorry for being a bit of a stranger. Lately I have been having
      problems with Yahoo! Groups. I would be in groups for a couple of
      hours and then I will get the message that Yahoo! Groups is
      temporarally unavailable. Then I would have to wait between 1 and 6
      hours before I can get back in again.

      I am hoping that Enterprise will be renewed in the fall. I have been
      hearing both yes and no that Jake 2.0 has been renewed. Has it?

      I love the cover for Foundations. This picture would describe the
      way my grandma described me. While I like things in the present
      time, I have always had an affection for older things, and the way I
      constantly read science fiction books, the way I like how things
      might be in the future. She always said that I was born in the wrong
      century!

      I am going back and forth between the Eugenics War and a couple of
      my book club books. I will be posting there as soon as possible, as
      today I need to have two teeth pulled that didn't respond to root
      canals.

      Take care everyone!
      Judy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        Hi, Judy, Jake 2.0 got Deleted by UPN for not makeing it in the ratings. According to most of what I've read in here & the article in TV guide a week or so ago, Enterprise is on the chopping block & the move to 9PM ET is supposedly a sign that its on the way out. We'll all have to wait & see what happens.
        Have Fun at the Dentist, Not!
        The Flash

        Judy <intergalacticbookworm@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT