Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: Trek Book Chat, 2/29/2004, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
      Nope, Sorry, Kevin, I was among the missing. I was @ home in front of the 1 eyed monster(TV), Plus, I don't this puter here @ the Museum is set up for chat(No Mike).
      Nice day 2day up here in Maine WX wise, Sunny & warm, no wind to speak of. Starting to get into that other season up here that we call Mud season.
      See Ya!
      Don H. A.K.A. The Flash

      kvaadk <KDKilliany@...> wrote:
      Went there, saw Bill around 7:00 PM, but he didn't seem to see my
      messages. Went back at 8:00 and saw Julian, but again seemed to be
      invisible. I'm thinking all 346 members showed up for this one, but I
      couldn't see them.

      -- KeVin

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Click Here

    • April Payne

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
          --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "kvaadk" <KDKilliany@a...>
          wrote:
          > Went there, saw Bill around 7:00 PM, but he didn't seem to see my
          > messages.

          No, I didn't see them or you, KeVin. I figured everyone was off at
          their Oscar parties, leaving me as the sole geek on the internet.

          On the bright side, now you won't have to take back any of those
          things you said to me. ;)
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
            --- Bill Leisner <wleisner@...> wrote:
            > No, I didn't see them or you, KeVin. I figured
            > everyone was off at their Oscar parties...

            Guilty as charged :) We had a small party at home and
            watched Lord of the Rings clean up.

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
              Hey Keith, do you have any more release dates for books beyond "A Time
              To Harvest" (5/04)? I (We) would appreciate any new info..

              Phairoh

            • mxpalmieri
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
                --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Phairoh <phairoh@e...>
                wrote:
                > Hey Keith, do you have any more release dates for books
                beyond "A Time
                > To Harvest" (5/04)? I (We) would appreciate any new info..

                I'm not Keith, but I can help. The tentative publishing schedule for
                the foreseeable future can be found here:

                http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/upcoming.html

                Marco
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
                  > Hey Keith, do you have any more release dates for books beyond "A
                  > Time
                  >To Harvest" (5/04)? I (We) would appreciate any new info..

                  Assuming you mean the A TIME... books, they're coming out one a month:

                  February: A TIME TO BE BORN by John Vornholt
                  March: A TIME TO DIE by John Vornholt
                  April: A TIME TO SOW by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
                  May: A TIME TO HARVEST by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
                  June: A TIME TO LOVE by Robert Greenberger
                  July: A TIME TO HATE by Robert Greenberger
                  August: A TIME TO KILL by David Mack
                  September: A TIME TO HEAL by David Mack
                  October: A TIME FOR WAR, A TIME FOR PEACE by Keith R.A. DeCandido

                  DeCandido.net | AlbeShiloh.com | KRADfanclub.com

                  "You shall rue this day. Well, go on -- start ruing!"
                  ---Stewie, "Mind Over Murder," FAMILY GUY