Re: Trek Book Chat, 2/29/2004, 7:00 pm

  • kvaadk
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 29, 2004
      Went there, saw Bill around 7:00 PM, but he didn't seem to see my
      messages. Went back at 8:00 and saw Julian, but again seemed to be
      invisible. I'm thinking all 346 members showed up for this one, but I
      couldn't see them.

      -- KeVin
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
        Nope, Sorry, Kevin, I was among the missing. I was @ home in front of the 1 eyed monster(TV), Plus, I don't this puter here @ the Museum is set up for chat(No Mike).
        Nice day 2day up here in Maine WX wise, Sunny & warm, no wind to speak of. Starting to get into that other season up here that we call Mud season.
        See Ya!
        Don H. A.K.A. The Flash

        kvaadk <KDKilliany@...> wrote:
        Went there, saw Bill around 7:00 PM, but he didn't seem to see my
        messages. Went back at 8:00 and saw Julian, but again seemed to be
        invisible. I'm thinking all 346 members showed up for this one, but I
        couldn't see them.

        -- KeVin

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Click Here

      • April Payne

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
            --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "kvaadk" <KDKilliany@a...>
            wrote:
            > Went there, saw Bill around 7:00 PM, but he didn't seem to see my
            > messages.

            No, I didn't see them or you, KeVin. I figured everyone was off at
            their Oscar parties, leaving me as the sole geek on the internet.

            On the bright side, now you won't have to take back any of those
            things you said to me. ;)
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1, 2004
              --- Bill Leisner <wleisner@...> wrote:
              > No, I didn't see them or you, KeVin. I figured
              > everyone was off at their Oscar parties...

              Guilty as charged :) We had a small party at home and
              watched Lord of the Rings clean up.

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
                Hey Keith, do you have any more release dates for books beyond "A Time
                To Harvest" (5/04)? I (We) would appreciate any new info..

                Phairoh

              • mxpalmieri
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
                  --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Phairoh <phairoh@e...>
                  wrote:
                  > Hey Keith, do you have any more release dates for books
                  beyond "A Time
                  > To Harvest" (5/04)? I (We) would appreciate any new info..

                  I'm not Keith, but I can help. The tentative publishing schedule for
                  the foreseeable future can be found here:

                  http://www.psiphi.org/cgi/upc-db/upcoming.html

                  Marco
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
                    > Hey Keith, do you have any more release dates for books beyond "A
                    > Time
                    >To Harvest" (5/04)? I (We) would appreciate any new info..

                    Assuming you mean the A TIME... books, they're coming out one a month:

                    February: A TIME TO BE BORN by John Vornholt
                    March: A TIME TO DIE by John Vornholt
                    April: A TIME TO SOW by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
                    May: A TIME TO HARVEST by Dayton Ward & Kevin Dilmore
                    June: A TIME TO LOVE by Robert Greenberger
                    July: A TIME TO HATE by Robert Greenberger
                    August: A TIME TO KILL by David Mack
                    September: A TIME TO HEAL by David Mack
                    October: A TIME FOR WAR, A TIME FOR PEACE by Keith R.A. DeCandido

                    DeCandido.net | AlbeShiloh.com | KRADfanclub.com

                    "You shall rue this day. Well, go on -- start ruing!"
                    ---Stewie, "Mind Over Murder," FAMILY GUY