Re: [Star Trek Books] Just joined (this group, not symbiont)

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2004
      Welcome Kevin! Really looking forward to your
      contributions to this groups discussions.

      Jackie

      --- kvaadk <KDKilliany@...> wrote:
      > Hello. My name is Kevin and I am a Trekkie.

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • David R. George III
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
        KeVin Killiany wrote:

        >> Hello. My name is Kevin and I am a Trekkie.

        Um, that's probably the only information of significance in my
        resume.

        Other than that, glad to be here, look forward to meeting
        everyone, and all that. <<

        Hey, who let KeVin in here?

        Er, I mean, hi, KeV, welcome aboard!

        DRG III
      • David Fernau
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
          Probably the same guy that let YOU in here, DRG3! :)

          --- "David R. George III"
          <davidrgeorgeiii@...> wrote:
          > KeVin Killiany wrote:
          >
          > >> Hello. My name is Kevin and I am a Trekkie.
          >
          > Hey, who let KeVin in here?
        • David R. George III
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
            When KeVin Killiany wrote

            >> Hello. My name is Kevin and I am a Trekkie. <<

            I responded

            >> Hey, who let KeVin in here? <<

            To which David Fernau replied

            >> Probably the same guy that let YOU in here, DRG3! <<

            Oh yeah. Right. Of course, as Groucho Marx did, I ought to
            reconsider being a member of any group that would have me. ;-)

            David