Re: [Star Trek Books] Just joined (this group, not symbiont)

  • April Payne
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7 1:22 PM
      Welcome aboard, KeVin. I believe you and I are in another group together. *wink*

      April

      kvaadk <KDKilliany@...> wrote:
      Hello. My name is Kevin and I am a Trekkie.

      Um, that's probably the only information of significance in my
      resume.

      Other than that, glad to be here, look forward to meeting everyone,
      and all that. Pretty excited about joining a group of fellow Star
      Trek bibliophiles, many of whom have not yet heard all of my jokes
      and opinions. (There is a difference; subtle, but discernable).

      I'm off to burrow through the message archives. Just wanted you to
      know I was back there so the sundry bumps and mutterings wouldn't
      alarm you.

      -- KeVin

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7 5:11 PM
        Welcome Kevin! Really looking forward to your
        contributions to this groups discussions.

        Jackie

        --- kvaadk <KDKilliany@...> wrote:
        > Hello. My name is Kevin and I am a Trekkie.

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
      • David R. George III
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10 8:30 AM
          KeVin Killiany wrote:

          >> Hello. My name is Kevin and I am a Trekkie.

          Um, that's probably the only information of significance in my
          resume.

          Other than that, glad to be here, look forward to meeting
          everyone, and all that. <<

          Hey, who let KeVin in here?

          Er, I mean, hi, KeV, welcome aboard!

          DRG III
        • David Fernau
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 10 8:35 AM
            Probably the same guy that let YOU in here, DRG3! :)

            --- "David R. George III"
            <davidrgeorgeiii@...> wrote:
            > KeVin Killiany wrote:
            >
            > >> Hello. My name is Kevin and I am a Trekkie.
            >
            > Hey, who let KeVin in here?
          • David R. George III
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 11 10:08 AM
              When KeVin Killiany wrote

              >> Hello. My name is Kevin and I am a Trekkie. <<

              I responded

              >> Hey, who let KeVin in here? <<

              To which David Fernau replied

              >> Probably the same guy that let YOU in here, DRG3! <<

              Oh yeah. Right. Of course, as Groucho Marx did, I ought to
              reconsider being a member of any group that would have me. ;-)

              David