Enterprise Rumour

  • Staci Hapdock
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Found this while I was browsing the Sci Fi news site. Checked it out on the link, and though it all sounds pretty intriguing, please note that it is all nothing but rumours at this point, with the speculation that any actual confirmed new won't show up until after the Feb. sweeps.

      Trek Changes Due?
      Cinescape Online is reporting a rumor that an overhaul may be in the works for UPN's lackluster Star Trek: Enterprise. Citing an anonymous source, the site reported that Paramount Television Productions president Garry Hart may make changes to the show's production staff after February sweeps, including the possible replacement of longtime executive producer Rick Berman.

      UPN recently announced that it was moving Enterprise to a later timeslot, 9 p.m. Wednesdays, from its current 8 p.m., starting in March.

      http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2004-01/30/10.30.rumors

    • April Payne
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        Wow. I may tune back in if that happens.

        April

        Staci Hapdock <spaci1701@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT