Re: [Star Trek Books] Re: New Captain's Table Anthology--OT

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2004
      Forgive me for going off topic here, But, you guys might want to keep an eyeball open on the TV as Adm. Kirk is back with his Priceline Ads. In the end of this one Capt./Ambass. Spock sticks his head in the door to greet Adm. Kirk. Perhaps Bill Shatner is passing the Priceline mouse to Mr. Nimoy. I now return you to your regularrly scheduled postings.
      The Flash

      liamkincade2001 <liamkincade2001@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the news Jackie, this looks good. I look foward to reading
      the Riker, Chakotay, Demora, Archer and Stargazer Picard stories.

      Too bad we have to wait till next summer for this. Hope we get a nice
      lineup of authors for the stories.

      Justin

      --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, msferengi@y... wrote:
      > Did anyone attend the DeCandido chat yesterday at StarTrek.com?
      > Unfortunately I wasn't home but I did manage to pick up this tidbit
      > today about an announcement that Keith made at the chat about a new
      > editing project he will tackling.(from the PsiPhi BBS--posted by
      > Keith) I'll post the chat transcript when it becomes available but
      > in the meantime if you attended please share :)
      >
      > "I'll be editing Tales from the Captain's Table, planned for summer
      > 2005, which will feature nine stories starring the following captains:
      >
      > Jonathan Archer of the Enterprise (NX-01)
      > Demora Sulu of the U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-B)
      > Jean-Luc Picard of the U.S.S. Stargazer
      > William T. Riker of the U.S.S. Titan
      > Kira Nerys of Deep Space 9
      > Chakotay of the U.S.S. Voyager
      > Elizabeth Shelby of the U.S.S. Trident
      > David Gold of the U.S.S. da Vinci
      > Klag, son of M'Raq, of the I.K.S. Gorkon
      >
      > Basically, we're covering the captains not covered by the previous
      > Captain's Table miniseries or Enterprise Logs."
      >
      > I'll be looking foward to finding out which authors contribute to
      > this volume.
      >
      > Jackie

    • April Payne
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2004
        I roared with laughter over that commercial. And here I thought our Mister Nimoy had retired from acting, lol! What a trip that was.

        April

        don hallenbeck <photoman_flash@...> wrote:
        Forgive me for going off topic here, But, you guys might want to keep an eyeball open on the TV as Adm. Kirk is back with his Priceline Ads. In the end of this one Capt./Ambass. Spock sticks his head in the door to greet Adm. Kirk. Perhaps Bill Shatner is passing the Priceline mouse to Mr. Nimoy. I now return you to your regularrly scheduled postings.
        The Flash

        liamkincade2001 <liamkincade2001@...> wrote:
        Thanks for the news Jackie, this looks good. I look foward to reading
        the Riker, Chakotay, Demora, Archer and Stargazer Picard stories.

        Too bad we have to wait till next summer for this. Hope we get a nice
        lineup of authors for the stories.

        Justin

        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, msferengi@y... wrote:
        > Did anyone attend the DeCandido chat yesterday at StarTrek.com?
        > Unfortunately I wasn't home but I did manage to pick up this tidbit
        > today about an announcement that Keith made at the chat about a new
        > editing project he will tackling.(from the PsiPhi BBS--posted by
        > Keith) I'll post the chat transcript when it becomes available but
        > in the meantime if you attended please share :)
        >
        > "I'll be editing Tales from the Captain's Table, planned for summer
        > 2005, which will feature nine stories starring the following captains:
        >
        > Jonathan Archer of the Enterprise (NX-01)
        > Demora Sulu of the U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-B)
        > Jean-Luc Picard of the U.S.S. Stargazer
        > William T. Riker of the U.S.S. Titan
        > Kira Nerys of Deep Space 9
        > Chakotay of the U.S.S. Voyager
        > Elizabeth Shelby of the U.S.S. Trident
        > David Gold of the U.S.S. da Vinci
        > Klag, son of M'Raq, of the I.K.S. Gorkon
        >
        > Basically, we're covering the captains not covered by the previous
        > Captain's Table miniseries or Enterprise Logs."
        >
        > I'll be looking foward to finding out which authors contribute to
        > this volume.
        >
        > Jackie

      • David Fernau
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 2, 2004
          I thought it was cute too... and maybe Leonard has to
          pay off his mortgage, so is getting back into
          commercials. :)

          --David

        • April Payne
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2004
            Well, whatever prompted him to do it, I sure enjoyed it.

            April

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT