Christmas/Books for sale

  • Eric Hancock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Well, I have a grandmother with more money than she
      knows what to do with, and when asked, I told her I'd
      like to start getting Trek DVDs. I meant the movies.
      I ended up getting ALL 7 SEASONS of DS9 on DVD. WOW.
      I am in HEAVEN.
      Local B. Dalton bookseller going out of business,
      everything 40% off. Picked up Well of Souls and Art
      of the Impossible. They had others, but I'd read
      them.
      I also will upload a list of older Trek novels I have
      for sale. These are some of the ones that belonged to
      my sister. They're in pretty perfect condition and
      I'm asking 1/2 of cover price plus shipping. Most are
      older TNG books. The file is Word 2000.
      -Eric

      =====
      "No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003