RE: Trek Seperation + movie + Shatner novel

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 31, 2003
      I forgot one. Ethan Phillips was on Benson BEFORE he was on Voyager.
      Rene Auberj-something played on that show too. I was thinking of
      people who worked with Trek poeple before going on Voyager.

      I think there might be at least one more Trek movie. I can't think of
      who would be in it, but it can't end with that stupid movie. I don't
      think enough people like Enterpriseto make that happen.

      I thought Shatner's Trek Books were good at the start but now he is
      reaching. That one set on Bajor was not so good.

      The Higher, The Fewer. - Alexander Rozhenko
    • Judy
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2004
        When does Early Edition come on the Sci Fi channel? I know that it
        is on PAX Monday through Thursday at 8pm Central. Judy

        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, don hallenbeck
        <photoman_flash@y...> wrote:
        > Early Edition shows up fairly regularly on the Sci-Fi Channel
        here in the U.S. usually on the weekend.
        > The Flash
        >
        > April Payne <april_anastasia@y...> wrote:
        > Judy,
        >
        > I, too, took a look at "Lyon's Den" for Kyle Chandler. I
        thoroughly enjoyed "Early Edition". However, I fell asleep during
        the premiere episode and gave up on it. It was sooo very slow in
        developing and I was disappointed. I have no idea if it has been
        canceled or just on hiatus to film more episodes. These days tv
        shows are not picked up for an entire season up front. Some only
        make a handful, six or less, to see how they do. Some are great
        shows and just don't find their audience before they get the ax,
        sadly and others deserve the ax. I hope for your sake, it is merely
        on hiatus while they film more episodes. I know what it is like to
        have a show you really love canceled before its time. I really
        loved "Firefly". It did not come back after the holidays.

        > April
        >
        > Judy <intergalacticbookworm@y...> wrote:
        > Hi-
        > I was watching regularly the new show "The Lyon's Den" on NBC,
        > mainly because I enjoyed "Early Edition" and Kyle Chandler. Kyle
        was
        > the reason I started to watch "The Lyon's Den", and Robert Picardo
        > plays a police dectective, if not a detective, something on the
        > police force, and in one episode, Roxanne played a public
        defendant.
        > Is "The Lyon's Den" cancelled? I haven't seen a new episode since
        > the first week in November, and I am taking the Christmas specials
        > and the bowl games into consideration. Judy
        >

        > --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <robshimer@y...> wrote:
        > > <<<Steve Zahn plays Al Giordino>>>>>
        > > What movie is this from?
        > > I don't have any thing for 6 degrees of Trek seperation. BUT:
        > Robert
        > > Beltram guested on an ep of the 'A-team' with Dwight Shultz who
        > > played Barkly on TNG. Robert Picardo had a reacurring character
        on
        > > The Wonder Years with Olivia D'abo. She Did a TNG as the child
        of
        > two
        > > former Qs. Kate Mulgrew did an ep or two of "Cheers" with Kelsey
        > > Grammer who guested on TNG and later had Kristy Alley form 2.
        > Wrath
        > > of Kahn. She also had a part on Roots with Levar Burton. (I have
        > > never seen Roots). Robert D. McNiel had a part on TNG. Tim Russ
        > had
        > > many other parts on Trek. Jennifer Lenn did an ep of "The
        Critic"
        > > Which had Charles Napier who did an ep of TOS and DS9. Jeri Ryan
        > had
        > > a small part on "The Flash" with Denise Crosby. She also stared
        > > on "Dark Skies." The lady that played Vash on TNG did a few of
        > > those.
        > > I have not figured out any connections for Garret Wang or Roxann
        > > Biggs Melencamp.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

        Service.

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 3, 2004
          It may not. On my cable system Sci-Fi Channel & Pax are nearby on the "dial" & I may have gotten the 2 confused as I tend to think of Early Edition as a Sci-fi show & Pax is not known for its Sci-Fi movies being a family type channel.. Oh, Well, What can I say , I ain't perfect .
          see Ya!
          The Flash