Re: [Star Trek Books] What are you reading? OT

    Message 1 of 153 , Dec 2, 2003
      >Cool! And congrats. Is it sci-fi or fantasy? I think I'm gonna have to
      >read it.

      It's a combination of high fantasy and police procedurals. Think LORD OF
      THE RINGS meets LAW & ORDER.

      >BTW, your Andromeda was incredible.

      Thanks!

      DeCandido.net | AlbeShiloh.com | KRADfanclub.com

      "Have you ever stopped to consider how seemingly impossible it is that Don
      Zimmer and Britney Spears are part of the same species?"
      ---Jim Baker, ESPN.com, 13 October 2003
      Message 153 of 153 , Mar 11, 2004
        Only 1 local station carries it & that's at like midnight/1AM on Sun. Provided its not preempted for an Infomercial that pays the Station $$$$$ to run it as a percent of sales from the stations broadcast area. Like tonight, both of Maine's ABC stations are showing Dr. Billly Graham tonight in prime time @ 8PM ET.

        Got to run. Have a good day.
        The Flash

        Judy <intergalacticbookworm@...> wrote:
        See if you have a local station that airs Andromeda. It is on both
        local WGN, Chicago and Supestation WGN cable/satellite. Judy

        --- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, don hallenbeck
        <photoman_flash@y...> wrote:
        > I started to get into that show before I had to have my cable
        taken out(too many credits. $50US for aprox 55 Chs. a month). Don't
        see it now as its on late night (After Midnight) on a cable
        station. Maybe if Martha Stewarts show gets canned, they'll shuffle
        the line up & put it on at a decent hour instead of an infomerical
        (N. B. that's all PAX tv shows @ 4pm ET is Infomericals).
        > The Flash
        >
        > "Keith R.A. DeCandido" <krad@i...> wrote:
        >
        > >I'm currently reading Keith's "Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda" book,
        > >DESTRUCTION OF ILLUSIONS. So far it has been very enjoyable. As
        > >always, Keith has a real knack for nailing each character's
        > >dialogue. I can just imagine the actors who play Tyr, Harper,
        Beka
        > >Valentine, etc. saying his lines as I'm reading them.
        >
        > Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it!
        >

        > Keith R.A. DeCandido
        > keith@d...
        > DeCandido.net | AlbeShiloh.com | KRADfanclub.com
        >
        > "You shall rue this day. Well, go on -- start ruing!"
        > ---Stewie, "Mind Over Murder," FAMILY GUY
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        > Click Here

        Service.