OT: S.W.A.T.

  • Jerry457@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2003
      I just found out that Diane Carey co-wrote the novelization for S.W.A.T. That's not something I'd think she'd be interested in (if there wasn't already an actual book, she would have been perfect for THE FAR SIDE OF THE WORLD), but it's cool that she's diversifying.

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!