9224Re: [Star Trek Books] Welcome Newbies

  • April Payne
    Aug 23, 2003
      Welcome aboard to all!

      April

      Jackie <msferengi@...> wrote:
      I'd like to formally acknowledge the arrival of a few newish members
      and/or returning members. I know I've had a chance to say howdy to
      some but to those I haven't welcome to:

      bahiasartima
      michael_tm_collins
      intergalacticbookworm
      kirkm5computer

      I hope you'll find yourselves at home in our little family of readers.

      Jackie (aka msferengi)

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT