9220Re: [Star Trek Books] Welcome Newbies

    Aug 22, 2003
      Morning, Jackie, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when i read the list of New Members(Hi, All, By The way) & see we have the M5 Puter from TOS in here as a member. You better whatch out, Jackie, as that puter could do to you what it did to Capt. Kirk, try to put him out of a job. Sorry, KirkM5computer, your screen name was toogood to pass up to try & get Jackie's goat with. The Flash

      Jackie <msferengi@...> wrote:I'd like to formally acknowledge the arrival of a few newish members
      and/or returning members. I know I've had a chance to say howdy to
      some but to those I haven't welcome to:

      bahiasartima
      michael_tm_collins
      intergalacticbookworm
      kirkm5computer

      I hope you'll find yourselves at home in our little family of readers.

      Jackie (aka msferengi)

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT