7614Re: [Star Trek Books] Hey There!**Shore Leave

    Jun 1, 2003
      Wish I could get there to meet all you guys, but, Its a bit far to trasvel on 2-wheels w/ only pedal power & then there's the credits involved....... Oh, Well, If I could only beam there & back....... Have a good time, Gang. Don H.

      youngtrek <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:--- In startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com, Jackie Bundy <msferengi@y...>
      wrote:

      > Anyone else from this group going (to Shore Leave)?
      >
      > Jackie

      I'll be there. I'm really looking forward to going because 1) I'll
      get a chance to meet all of these people from the various Trek book
      boards and 2) it'll be my first real Star Trek convention (I've been
      to the Orlando Mega-Con comics convention the last four years or so,
      but never a Trek con). :)

      David Young

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor