7540Re: [Star Trek Books] Welcome Newbies

  • April Payne
    May 29 7:39 AM
      I'm sorry to hear that, Rick, but don't get discouraged. Your good works will not go unnoticed. I'd love to help you further, but I only need eleven titles to catch up on my TOS collection, beyond any brand new ones released. I'm just not collecting the other series, since I will never read them. Good luck in the future on your endeavors!

      April

      Rick Rattie <rick2646@...> wrote:
      Jackie:

      Please take down the books I have for sale listed on yahoo.
      There has not been any sales of them for charity in nearly 4 months.

      Rick

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT