      From: DavidRB [mailto:davidrb999@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 3:58 AM
      To: startrekbooks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Star Trek Books] "Nemesis" book & movie SPOILERS

      don hallenbeck wrote:

      > What Jackie says is possible,I.E., That Worf was just hitching a ride
      > & put on the uniform for oldtimes sake & the wedding & that when the
      > emergency came up, he pulled rank on a Jr. officer with less
      > experience to handle the emergency, after all Capt. Riker to be had
      > his hands full,Geordi had his hands full in engineering, Capt. picard
      > had his hands full, Mrs. Riker was at the helm after the office
      > conning the helm was either injured or killed, Data was already
      > multitasking, Not to mention Dr. Crusher in sick bay. I think Worf saw

      > that he was needed & steped in. Just my $.50 Don H.

      That doesn't explain why Worf was still on board the Enterprise while it

      was in spacedock at the end of the film. Maybe he was waiting for a ride

      home?

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=241773.2725424.4169802.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705
      983607:HM/A=1389611/R=0/*http:/www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/text/0,,HGTV_3
      936_5799,FF.html> HGTV Dream Home Giveaway

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=241773.2725424.4169802.1925585/D=egrou
      pmail/S=:HM/A=1389611/rand=490874326>